Monday, January 25, 2010

Graflock back and other news

I made a decision to offer a graflock back as an optional feature and as an upgrade kit to the standard spring back. The upgrade kit will contain the arms connecting the ground glass carrier to the back, the hooks the arms connect to (to be mounted on the back) and the two sliding film holder locks (and all the hardware required). The upgrade can be done with just a screwdriver (or two) in 15 minutes or less.

I started to record the videos with the assembly instructions. It's more difficult then I anticipated, but it's coming along. As they are ready(ish) I will publish them, so stay tuned if you are curious to see them.

I am now writing up the full specifications of the camera and the options offered. Once this information is available, I will publish it and start accepting pre-orders (A pre-order is nothing more then a reservation, no payment or any obligation is required.). The first batch will be rather small, and the kits will be sold to in the order of the pre-order/order dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment