Thursday, May 21, 2009

No time in the shop, but the website is getting updates.

I have not had any time to work in the shop on the prototype, but I've been redesigning some of the parts that needed changes, most of which were made obvious by the parts of the prototype that I've build so far. I also added quite a few new features to the website : http://www.diycamerakit.com/

First, I added a poll about the film formats that people would want to see camera kits for, so, if you would be so kind, please go to the website and place your vote.

I added an "articles" feature which would allow me and other authors to publish articles on which users can comment/review on, an RSS feed for the articles is available as well.

I uploaded a list of parts that will be available for sale at some point in the fall, also a few kits. This was a test upload, most of the descriptions are missing, there are no pictures and the prices that are published are highly speculative. I will be working on completing the list and publishing the pictures in the next few months.

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment