Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The elusive Nikon D7000 is now in stock with a $400 rebate for a lens!


While this has nothing to do with the do-it-yourself kit, I figured you might be interested in knowing that the D7000 is now in stock at Amazon with a rebate for up $400 for a Nikkor lens, as it's been nearly impossible to find for the past two months. If you are planning to buy one, get it now, I think the rebate is set to expire in a few days! I already have mine (though I missed out on the rebate).

P.S. Buying this (or anything else) though the link above or below will earn me a commission (at no additional cost to you), which will make it more likely for me to resume the work on the DIY Kits. So, if you want to support me, please go to this link www.amazon.com and bookmark it. Please keep in mind, I would NEVER recommend anything I don't believe in no matter how much money that would make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment